How to Use Purple (Zero Point Field Energy) Plate with Heart
There are many uses for the purple plates. Here are only a few suggestions. With continued personal use you'll discover countless others.
- Place a small sized plate in a pocket or purse for more energy. (No body contact is necessary.
- Place large plate in refrigerator (center shelf is best.) Food, with the exception of fresh meat and fish, will stay fresh longer.
- Place beneath sick house plants, or water sick plants with water which has been placed on plate overnight.
- Place small plate in dog or cat bed, or under food dish.
- To energize crystals, place on purple plate for 12 hours.
- Use the plate on injured area of any living thing.
- Press and wave plate at least 3 times on all fingers and toe tips to unblock energy blockages.
- Travelers can carry a small plate to energize their drinking water and eliminate illness and stomach upsets.
- Small plate placed on forehead to alleviate headache pain, on joints to alleviate gout and arthritis pain, on stomach to stop nausea.
- Placed on forehead in the morning will help you to remember your dreams. Also place on forehead to promote deeper meditation.
Testimonials from plate users claim that they help with cramps, headaches, stomach upsets, stiff joints, torticollis, swelling, ringworm, "clicking" jaw, alcoholism, anxiety, colic and depression.
Product & Story Features
» Email Us
THE GENIUS OF TESLA
It's not surprising that the complex genius of Nikola Tesla would influence a "free energy" device. Tesla, born in 1856 in the village of Smiljan, province of Lika (Austria- Hungary) was an eccentric but highly intelligent inventor. He created many of our modern day conveniences, including the AC, or alternating current (the basis of almost every electrical device), X-rays, flourescent lighting, the induction motor (which utilized his rotating magnetic field principle) and terrestial stationary waves, which he regarded as his most important discovery. By this discovery he proved that the earth could be used as a conductor and would be re- sponsive as a tuning fork to electrical vibrations of a certain pitch. At one time he was certain he had received signals from another planet in his Colorado laboratory, a claim that was met with derision in some scientific journals. The T esla coil, which he invented in 1891, is widely used today in radio and television sets and other electronic equipment for wireless communication. It is also now known that Tesla's radio patents predated those of the credited inventor, Gugleo Marconi. Tesla's theories were met with increasing criticism, especially after his claims that he could split the earth like an apple, and that he had invented a death ray capable of destroying 10,000 airplanes from 250 miles away. Due to lack of funds (perhaps because of his seemingly odd personality traits which included a progressive germ phobia) most of his ideas remained in his notebooks, which are still studied by engineers today.
Tesla died in New York City on January 7th, 1943, the holder of more than 700 patents. The Custodian of Alien Property impounded his trunks, which contained his letters and laboratory notes. Eventually these were inherited by Tesla's nephew, Sava Kosanovich, and later installed in the Nikola Tesla Museum in Belgrade, Yugoslavia.
The incredible life work of Tesla lends much credence to the faith in the Purple Plate's healing properties. Although the exact process of creating these plates seems to be kept confidential by the makers of them, I have personally found them to be a remarkable tool for well being.
"Expect a miracle today."